Methacrylate resin is a type of resin that is used in road marking applications. It is a clear, tough, and durable material that is resistant to weathering and chemicals. Methacrylate resin road markings are typically applied using a cold-setting process, which makes them easy to install and maintain.
Methacrylate resin road markings are used in a variety of applications, including:
- Lane markings: Methacrylate resin lane markings are used to indicate the direction of traffic and to separate lanes.
- Pedestrian crossings: Methacrylate resin pedestrian crossings are used to mark crosswalks and to make them more visible to drivers.
- Stop lines: Methacrylate resin stop lines are used to mark stop lines and to help drivers stop safely.
- Arrows: Methacrylate resin arrows are used to indicate the direction of traffic and to help drivers navigate intersections.
- Other markings: Methacrylate resin can also be used to create other types of road markings, such as parking spaces and speed bumps.
Methacrylate resin road markings offer a number of advantages over other types of road markings, including:
- Durability: Methacrylate resin road markings are very durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions and traffic wear and tear.
- Visibility: Methacrylate resin road markings are very visible, even in low-light conditions.
- Safety: Methacrylate resin road markings are safe for drivers and pedestrians.
- Maintenance: Methacrylate resin road markings are easy to maintain and can be repainted as needed.
Overall, methacrylate resin is a good choice for road marking applications. It is a durable, visible, and safe material that is easy to maintain.
ACshimer KCP 132
Methyl methacrylate resin
•Trowel and draw box Centre markings on freeways and highways
•Markings at junctions and crossings, stop lines and direction arrows
ACshimer KCP 132L
ACshimer KCP 133